Saturday, November 17, 2012

Awesome new iPhone App!

It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's a new app from Stampin' Up!

November 14, 2012
 
It has been hard to keep this a secret--we're so excited about it! We have created a card-making application, and we already have a great name for it: Simply Sent! This iPhone app will allow you and your customers to create an e-card--from a template or completely design your own--and then send it via e-mail or post it on Facebook. And it's free!

Here's something you should know about this app: it's not My Digital Studio on a mobile device, not even close. This scaled-back version will only give you and your customers a taste of what you can create when you buy My Digital Studio (MDS)--which by the way is included in the Extravaganza Sale on Novemer 29th.  This is the perfect opportunity to sample MDS.

Are you ready to try it out?  Call me or email me and I'll walk you through the process of how it all works.  I can even meet you for a one-on-one demonstration!

No comments:

Post a Comment