Thursday, January 29, 2009

Goodness, How Time Does Fly!!

I really hope this entry finds you all well and in anticipation of viewing our new Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog. I think I'm finally on the up side of getting well and am looking forward to distributing catalogs to all of my wonderful customers.
Just a quick heads up to let you know that I will be moving over the next week or so, but I'm planning an OPEN HOUSE at Lori Proskey's house (3370 Dove Lane, Mulberry, FL) on Tuesday, February 10th from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. You will have an opportunity to make 2 cards using 2 of the sets from the Sale-A-Bration Mini Catalog. Remember, during Sale-A-Bration with each purchase of $50 in merchandise, you will receive your choice of one item from the SAB mini catalog. I just received my mini catalogs today--hope you have received yours too! If not, let me know and I'll make arrangements to send you one.
I'm really excited about our new catalog and look forward to doing a workshop for you and your friends!
I will be keeping my phone numbers the same but the new mailing address will be: 1159 Meadow Brook Drive, Lakeland, FL 33811.
Here's a sample of a card I made for a recent swap. This is the Yummy stamp set from SAB!

No comments:

Post a Comment