Monday, November 10, 2008

The Christmas Stamp-a-Stack on the 8th of November was a lot of fun and went by all too quickly!
The night before this event, I put together this canvas with the Décor Elements - Wise Men Still Seek Him and Park Avenue Ornaments - self-adhesive vinyl elements.
It was so easy. I purchased the canvas when it was on sale a while back and then painted it with a light blue acrylic paint. Once it was dry, I cut out the words and arranged them on the canvas where I wanted them to be affixed. I then burnished the back of the vinyl element, peeled off the lining from the back of the words and then rubbed them onto the canvas.
Here's a link to the brochure for all the Home Décor Elements that Stampin' Up! currently sells:
This is the first canvas that I made using the Home Décor Elements. First, I applied painter's
tape to create a border, then I painted the canvas
with a sand color acrylic paint. After it was completely dry, I transferred the Home Décor Element "Life is Good" to the canvas.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to see a demonstration.

No comments:

Post a Comment