Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Welcome!

With so much buzz about blogs, I decided that this may be the best way to communicate with many people all at one time. I hope this post finds you all well (family, friends, and customers alike). As for me, I'm back to full speed once again. I'm looking forward to the upcoming Christmas Stamp-A-Stack this weekend, Sat., Nov. 8 @ 9 a.m.. As of this very moment, I still have 3 openings! Let me know right away if you would like to attend. If you can't attend on Nov. 8th, you'll have another opportunity to attend the repeat Christmas Stamp-A-Stack event on Sat., Nov. 15 @ 9 a.m.. I don't want to leave anyone out! So call now to reserve your spot. Here are the cards that you will be making for the Christmas Stamp-A-Stack: Two Cool Dudes and Deer Friends Big Shot Snowflake die-cut & Home for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment