Friday, November 14, 2008

Look what I found!

Tonight I've been trying to find a calendar image small enough to fit the sidebar of my blog. Well, as usual, one thing lead to another and I found a cute gadget entitled "Let it Snow" and then I found a background to coordinate with the mood I'm in--which is wanting cooler weather to come our way! I did come across a "Tip of the Week" that I'd like to share. My upline sent this to me quite a while back and I'd forgotten I even had it. Did you know that the although we don't carry markers for the new In-colors, you can actually make your own markers?! Simply take a blender pen and add a few drops of the refill ink to the tip and you have an In-color marker of your choice. Do the same with each of the In-color refills and you'll have an entire set of markers! You can also use the ink refills to make your own stampin' around cartridges. If anyone reading this blog thinks they might be able to help me with my calendar issue, I'm willing to listen to what you have to say. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment