Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fun, Fun!! 2009 Calendar

I had a customer come over today because she wanted to make the new 2009 calendar for a present.

Mind you, I've never put one together myself, so we had a lot of fun working together. As you can see by the pictures, we used a clipboard as the base. We used Mod Podge to adhere the textured Old Olive card stock to the front of the clipboard. We made a belly band from strips of Pumpkin Pie & Riding Hood Red card stock, then centered it on the front. On the back of the belly band, we used a couple of strips of the red Sticky Tape to attached the die-cut box which was made to store the calendar pieces. Accents were added using the self-adhesive die-cut and stickers provided in the 2009 Calendar Kit. If you'd like to make a calendar, too, let me know and we'll set a date. I'd be happy to make this a class if there is enough interest. So call today!

No comments:

Post a Comment